Globalautomotive battery thermal management system marketresearch report 2021 offers in-depth assessment of revenueanalysis by Future Demand, Top Players, Size, Share, Opportunities, Revenue and Growth Rate Through 2027Evaluation is provided for global markets, including development trends, competitive landscape evaluation, and key region's development standing. Moreover, this report also helps you to understand factors driving or inhibiting the market growth along with each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
Scope of the KeywordMarket Report:
Automotive battery thermal management system marketis projected to grow from USD 2.17 billion in 2021 to USD 7.13 billion in 2028 at a CAGR of 18.5% during the 2021-2028 period.
List OfKeyword Market Key Companies Profiled:
- Valeo (France)
- Hanon Systems (South Korea)
- SAMSUNG SDI CO., LTD (South Korea)
- VOSS Automotive GmbH(Germany)
- MAHLE GmbH (Germany)
- Dana Limited (U.S)
- Robert Bosch GmbH (Germany)
- Continental AG(Germany)
- LG chem (South Korea)
Market Analysis and Insights: Global Keyword Market
- Since the COVID-19 virus outbreak in December 2019, the disease has spread to almost 100 countries around the globe with the World Health Organization declaring it a public health emergency. The global impacts of the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) are already starting to be felt, and will significantly affect the Keyword MarketSize in 2020.
- COVID-19 can affect the global economy in three main ways: by directly affecting production and demand, by creating supply chain and market disruption, and by its financial impact on firms and financial markets.
- The outbreak of COVID-19 has brought effects on many aspects, like flight cancellations; travel bans and quarantines; restaurants closed; all indoor events restricted; over forty countries' state of emergency declared; massive slowing of the supply chain; stock market volatility; falling business confidence, growing panic among the population, and uncertainty about future.
- This report also analyses the impact of Coronavirus COVID-19 on the industry.