One of the most used things in kitchen are utensils that need careful packing. Sharp items such as knives and fork might damage your other utensils and give them a lifetime scratch. To prevent them from harm, you must hire Packers and Movers in Gurgaon. Everyday utensils are easy to pack but if youre packing sterling silverware, then it requires much more effort. You should pack them in their respective boxes or coverups.
Here are some easy steps to pack your silverware for moving
- Gather the right moving supplies that you will need to pack such as moving box, packing tape, silverware tray,etc
- Clear the space and prep the box. Creating a clear space to pack them will turn out to be most effective way.
- Make sure that each item is clean as well as dry. To avoid any sort of mark or water spots, clean and dry them thoroughly before putting in the tray.
- Organize silverware in categories. Make different columns for each silverware such as a separate column for forks, spoons, knives in terms of their sizes.
- Wrap the tray. Do not forget to wrap the tray with packing paper to prevent dust and dirt. Layer it properly and secure with packing tape.
- Fill up the empty spaces with paper balls. This is necessary to protect them from falling.
- Now close and seal the box with tape to ensure safety. Label the tray with a bold marker as kitchen silverware.
However, above mentioned are a few tips to pack silverware safely. To pack and move items like planters, small appliances, entire kitchen packing, etc requires assistance. You couldnt do it all alone. So, book now the services of Packers and Movers in Delhi.